Friday, March 11, 2011

Not a real foodie, but...

Ok, so I am not a real foodie, but I do love good food and to feed my family good food. Now that I am in my 14th week of pregnancy and my appetite has returned, I planned a big feast for dinner last night!  
Here is the menu:
Cobb Salad

Oh my word, it was amazing!  It all tasted good even after smelling and preparing it.  Totally, worth the time and effort.  Also, I got to use all my momma's and grandma's cast iron skillet that have been given to me.  Such a simple gift, but makes my heart happy.  Also, the pizzas were stuffed full of veggies (spinach, mushrooms, onions as toppings/ in the homemade sauce: onions, carrots & tomatoes).  This also makes my heart happy when we are getting all our veggies!  
Here are a few pics, Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment